5 Way to Heal Your Own Solar Plexus Chakra
1. Close your eyes. Become aware of your breath. Bring your attention down to where this energy center is located in your body, which is between your bellybutton and sternum. Imagine a glowing ball of yellow energy or a sunflower if you prefer. With each in-breath see this energy center expanding with fresh yellow energy. Each out-breath is releasing any energy that doesn't belong.
2. The Solar Plexus’ Element is Fire.
Taking a walk out in the sun is extremely beneficial.
Sitting in front of a campfire, or fireplace can have an instant healing effect.
3. Post and verbalize affirmations many times throughout your day.
I am confident in all that I do.
I am powerful.
I am capable.
4. Crystal Therapy: citrine, amber, yellow tourmaline, and tiger's eye are stones that support the Solar Plexus. You could carry one in your pocket during the day and repeat an affirmation each time you notice the stone. Put the stone under your pillow when you go to sleep.
5. Try Pilates! Or some other core exercises, and twisting poses.